Americas International College announces the Scholarship Notice of International Exchange Program in Strategy & Marketing for Emerging Countries and Survival Portuguese & Business Etiquette for Undergraduate Students.
- Survival Portuguese & Business Etiquette
- SMEC – Strategy & Marketing for Emerging Countries
The top 10% of the applicants receive the Scholarship based on:
- How early they apply.
Benefit: 70% of the full tuition
Host institution: Americas International College
Exchange period: 3 weeks
Intake: Summer 2023
Registration Period: November 4th to November 27th
Any student who, by the time of the chosen intake, has met all three requirements below:
- Being 18 years old.
- Having successfully completed the 4th semester of undergraduate degree or currently a postgraduate student for the Advanced programs.
- Having at least an intermediate level of proficiency in English.
Steps of the process
- Complete the online Application.
- Applications will be accepted starting November 4th.
- In the online application, you will be asked to briefly describe the reason you are applying for this scholarship and describe how the program will help you attain your personal and/or professional goals.
- Delivery of final documentation by the selected candidates in this selection process.
- Scholarship recipients will be notified individually after 10 days.
As a way of welcoming the student to explore the following certificate program options, our team is available to assist here.